Off road trip in Medieval Transylvania – 5 Days
*Guided self-driving tour
Step back in time and embark on an exciting off road trip in Medieval Transylvania with our Friends & Family Tours. Explore off road the magical natural scenery of Transylvanian villages, spread out on both sides of the Carpathian Mountains. Learn about the ancient traditions and the healthy lifestyle of the local people. Enjoy coffee breaks in the mountains and experience nature`s beneficial power. The off road trip also includes a walking tour through the medieval towns of Sibiu, Sighisoara, and Brasov. You will have the opportunity to relax, but also to create memorable memories with 4×4 Tours!
- Concept of traveling in convoy: The leader vehicle is driven by our guide and rest of the vehicles are driven by the tourists after solid training.
- In one 4×4 vehicle can travel 2, 3, or 4 adult tourists.
- The package is suitable for small groups of 6 – 20 persons, traveling in 2 – 5 off road vehicles, besides the leader vehicle
- Off Road level of difficulty: Easy-Medium suitable for drivers with small experience in driving 4×4 vehicles or even with no experience in off road. Experience for driving 4×4 vehicles is a plus but not mandatory.
- *The drivers must have at least 21 years old and minimum of 2 years of driving experience with normal cars.
Departure/Return LocationDeparture from Bucharest and Arrival in Poiana Brașov
Included4×4 Vehicle RentalBran Castle EntranceEnglish Speaking GuideFuel / Car Wash / ParkingTowing & Recovery EquipmentVAT
Not IncludedAlcohol / Refreshing DrinksBed & BreakfastCoffee in high mountainsDinnerFlightsLunchTravel Insurance (Off-Road / Adventure Tourism)