Are you looking for an original off road active incentive tour destination for your team or business partners?
Transylvania is absolutely wonderful! There are many amazing places where you can get back to nature. From coffee break on the ridge of the mountain and authentic villages, to spectacular lakes and beautiful canyons, the guests will have a powerful nature experience.
Travel off road in safe and comfortable Nissan Patrol vehicles and have a fantastic time enjoying outdoor activities like zip line, ATV, easy short trekking, MTB.
Take a break from the ordinary and spend an extraordinary 5 days exploring the wilderness of Romania by this off road active incentive tour. We are ready to take care of all the details and make sure our guests have a lot of fun and boredom is simply not an option.
Day 1 Bucharest – Ciucas Mountains
We pick you up from the Otopeni Airport and start your off road active incentive tour in Romania. For the guests arriving during the noon hours, we can manage the lunch at the local restaurant, close by the airport. After that, we drive about 2 hours, north towards Cheia, to get to the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains. The off road trails through beautiful valleys and dense pine and beech forests will bring us deep into Ciucas Mountains. In the evening we arrive at our cozy accommodation, located at about 1600 m, in a spectacular landscape.
Spend the night at Ciucas cottage.
Day 2 Ciucas Cottage – Trekking – Tabla Butii – Urlatoarele Waterfall – Timisu de Jos
In the morning, we`ll have about 2 hours easy trekking on the spectacular ridge of Ciucas Mountains. You will be rewarded with breathtaking view of the mountains. Further on, we drive down to Cheia village and your active incentive tour continues with an amazing off road experience. We drive on a road used centuries ago to cross from Wallachia to Transylvania, one of the mountain passes used by migrating Tatars and Cumans hordes into Transylvania and Europe. We stop and take a break visiting an authentic sheepfold where we eat organic cheese and enjoy picnic lunch. Continue driving and pass through the ruins of the Hungarian border fortress Cruceberg, built in the medieval times by Teutonic Knights. From there we head towards Vama Buzaului through a beautiful area of Buzau River and arrive at Urlatoarele Waterfall, the last attraction of the day.
We arrive in the evening in Timisu de Jos where we will stay overnight.
Day 3 Timisu de Jos– Trekking through 7 Stairs Canyon– Poiana Marului
We start the day with an aprox. 3 hours of trekking through beautiful 7 Stairs Canyon. The off road active incentive tour continues with a challenging driving to Diham Cottage. On our way, we cross gorgeous landscapes with magnificent views over the Bucegi Mountains. From there, we drive to Poiana Marului village and start to explore off road this area with amazing sceneries of Bucegi Mountains and Piatra Craiului. Moreover, enjoy a coffee break in front of the breathtaking landscapes. We arrive in the evening at a nice 4* pension in Poiana Marului area, where we will stay overnight. We end the day with a campfire with palinca followed by a delicious traditional dinner.
Day 4 Poiana Marului – Zarnesti canyon – Traditional villages – Bran (Dracula`s) Castle – Poiana Brasov
In the morning we drive to Zarnesti and take a breath of fresh mountain air while walking through Canyon of Zarnesti, the scenery of “Cold Mountain” movie. Further on, you`ll travel off road through the rolling hills of Magura and Pestera authentic villages. After that, you will visit the famous Bran (Dracula’s) Castle, also known as the home of Dracula`s spirit. From there, we drive to Amfiteatrul Transylvania where we have a delicious organic lunch. Away from crowded places and roads, you will discover amazing views over the mountains, remote traditions, animal farm, traditional local food and drinks, living water spring. While driving through stunning landscapes of the Bran Pass, reach the highest traditional village from Romania, Fundatica. You will be taken to the scenic landscape of Key Valley route for another off road experience. Here, you will have the opportunity to enjoy zip line crossing spectacular scenery.
Spend the night in Poiana Brasov.
Day 5 Poiana Brasov – Brasov – Bucharest
In the last day of your off road active incentive tour, we will drive to Brasov and explore the old town center. Here, you will see the the Black Church – the biggest Gothic church between Istanbul and Vienna. Further on, you will cross the Carpathians towards Sinaia, one of the most beautiful mountain resorts, also called „The Pearl of the Carpathians”. After lunch, we drive towards Otopeni airport for your departure flight or your hotel if you choose to spend the night in Bucharest.
Thank you for being our guests!
* This off road active incentive tour can be modified depending on the weather conditions or could be customized on request.
- Bucegi Mountains With spectacular peaks and gorgeous scenery, the Bucegi Mountains are the most visited range in Romania. The name “Bucegi” comes from ‘Buciac’ or ” Buceci ” as it appears in the medieval names of the 16th century. Bucegi Mountains are overlain by calcareous conglomerates and have sharper land forms. These include the Sphinx and Babele (Old Women), the latter shaped like giant toadstools.
The Bucegi Mountains are part of the Carpathian Mountain Range that spans six European countries; however, the bulk of the Carpathians are located in Romania. Today, the mountains are part of the Bucegi Natural Park near the resort town of Sinaia.
- Bolboci Lake – dubbed the “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, surrounded by picturesque landscapes, dominated by massive mountains, well wooded, formed behind a dam located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters.
- Canyon of Zarnesti, located near the city of Zarnesti, the canyon is a spectacular road into the hearth of Piatra Craiului mountain range. This deep and narrow limestone canyon was formed by the collapses of a cave roof. The spectacular road with massive rock walls on the both size with height up to 200 meters offers amazing views. It`s an easy way, without level differences, you meet no cars and other source of noise. In this canyon, scenes of “Cold Mountain” were filmed, a movie with Nicole Kidman and Jude Law, awarded with seven Oscars.
- The traditional villages of Magura and Pestera Located in the Piatra Craiului National Park Mountains in the Southern Carpathians, the villages of Pestera and Magura offer an authentic glimpse into rural Romanian life. You will discover a land with rolling hills, remote villages `s roads, traditional wooden houses.
- Bran Castle – is considered to be among the 10 most beautiful medieval castles in the world with a history of over 600 years, which carries the famous legend of Vlad the Impaler (Vlat Tepes) and Dracula.Bran Castle is situated between Bucegi and Piatra Craiului Mountains, right where you enter Rucar-Bran Pass.The castle was built by the inhabitants of Brasov in the 14th century for militarily strategic role, in order to protect the mountains pass from the invading Turks. Later, the castle became a customs post on the Bran pass between Transylvania and Wallachia. In 1836 Bran became the official border and the defense role of the fortress was no longer a priority. Later, in 1920, the Brasov Town council donated Bran Castle to Queen Maria of Great Romania, who lived there with the royal family till 1947. Queen Maria used the feminine touch to transform the fortress into the fairytale castle we know today. Since 1947 the Castle is opened as a museum.
- Brasov – this museum city was founded in 1211 by Teutonic Knights and was developed by Saxons. Here you will discover the Vestiges of the Ancient Citadel of Brasov, Black Church – which some claim to be the largest Gothic style church South-Eastern Europe and the Old Downtown of the city with medieval burg aspect. For centuries, the city was (and still is) Transylvania’s gateway towards the South and East. The fault line between the western and the eastern civilization runs indeed through Brasov, separating Transylvania from the rest of Romania.
- Off-road tours of rare beauty, the optimal choice of 4×4 Tours team to facilitate legal access and in maximum security in wild places with sensational views over Bucegi, Piatra Craiului, Ciucas, Baiului, Postavaru, Piatra Mare, Fagaras Mountains.
PRICES & SERVICES
Price starting from 150 euro / day / person. Ask for final offer!
We are happy to design the most suitable event for your customers!
The final price per tourist is calculated according to the profile of the group and is depending on the number of travelers, number of 4×4 vehicles used and other required adrenaline options.
For groups of 20-24 pax will use 6-7 jeeps in the self driving concept.
2 Romanian guides will drive the first and last vehicle of the convoy and rest of the jeeps will be driven by the customers. (about 3-4pax/jeep).
The customers will have a very nice off road driving experiences in our special off road vehicles after a solid 4×4 training.
40% advance payment at booking for reserving the hotels and 4×4 vehicles and rest within 30 days before departure date.