5 reasons to choose “4×4-Tours”:
- Tour-operator with much experience in integrated services & outdoor activities for organizing 4×4 adventure tours.
- Because here you find an excellent host considerate of your preferences, and an experienced team willing to present lesser known aspects of Romania, regarding nature, tradition, and history.
- With our own fleet of road vehicles, we can customize the schedule to achieve the vacation of your dreams. Our jeeps are genuine field cars Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similar, off-road equipped and ready for a maximum safe and comfortable drive.
- Great experience in integrated services & activities all over Romania, offering best 4×4 adventure tours, combining off-road with optional trekking, mountain bike, horse riding, canoeing, rafting, hunting & fishing and other outdoor activities.
- Our professional guides ensure that each of our guests gets all the best. They are trained in 4×4 off-road tours and have the necessary experience to choose the optimal tours that combine sensational scenery with sightseeing.
Traveling by 4×4 vs. normal car offers you a lot of benefits:
- With 4×4-Tours you have the chance to escape from the city where you are surrounded by man-made things and enjoy the beauty and purity of nature, the result of divine creation. With our 4×4 vehicles you can reach wild, clean and difficult to access places, which you will never forget.
- A 4×4 Vehicle offers flexibility in route selection, safety and comfort, and also, additional opportunities for a customized vacation, regardless of weather conditions.
- Moreover, in a 4×4 Vehicle you can take all mountain equipment necessary for an active holiday outdoors, a picnic kit, archery accessories, and mountain bikes.
Our experienced guides are outdoor activities lovers, so they all have a special feeling for nature & traditions
4×4 driving experience and planning spectacular & optimized off-road routes are additional features of their background.
They speak mostly English but we can provide guides for German, Italian and Spanish languages only on request.
In our tours we offer 3 or 4 star specially selected pensions/hotels, preferring quiet and cozy places where people are friendly and welcome
For active and adventure holidays, we can spend the night camping and provide you with the necessary equipment.
Romanian restaurants offer a variety of traditional meals, from the traditional cuisine to French or Italian. Romanians, like to eat, so traditional meal or no, you’ll never be hungry in Romania.
For 4×4 guided tours we have specially prepared vehicles for off-road (higher, tiered, and stronger, like Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similar)