Enjoy 4×4 challenges, visit Bran (Dracula`s) Castle but also explore your nature and take part of the adventure and try adrenaline outdoor activities like ATV, horse riding, zip-lining, pendulum, rafting, kayak, etc.
Day 1 : Bucharest – Prahova Valley – Bucegi Plateau – Timisu de Jos
On arrival at Henri Coanda Airport, you will be greeted by your English speaking guide and transferred by jeep to the Bucegi Mountains. Start your incentive travel in Romania with a drive along the Prahova Valley, known as ‘The Royale Way’ to Bucegi Natural Park. You will explore the beautiful surroundings of the Bolboci Lake, named as”The sea of Bucegi”. From there, the incentive travel continues to Podu cu Florile Peak with amazing mountain views, before ending in the location of your overnight destination.
Spend the night in Timisu de Jos.
Day 2 Timisu de Jos – ATV & horse riding – Rentea – Poiana Brasov
After breakfast, we will take a short drive towards meeting point for taking over the ATV vehicles / horses for a 1-2 hours ride through beautiful landscapes in Poiana Brasov area. Your incentive travel continues to Rentea – Baiului Mountains giving you the chance for breathtaking landscapes. Further on, visit the beautiful city of Brasov (Kronstandt, under its German name) founded by the Saxons in the XIIIth century. Here you will see the Council Square, the Council Tower, the famous Black Church (the largest Gothic construction in Eastern part of Europe) and enjoy a short walking tour in the Old Town of Brasov. Dinner and accommodation at 4 * hotel in Poiana Brasov
Day 3 Poiana Brasov – Watching bears – Traditional villages – Bran (Dracula`s) Castle – Bucharest
We begin the day with a great experience of watching bears from a 69 hectares nature reserve close to Zarnesti. We will continue your 4×4 incentive travel to the traditional villages of Magura and Pestera, with some of the best breathtaking views in Romania. Afterwards, you will visit the famous Bran Castle, known as the home of Dracula`s spirit. Lunch will be served at a special location, with a spectacular view over Bran area. Next destination on the route is the Simon Hermitage located in beautiful surroundings. Along the way we will across gorgeous landscapes with magnificent views over the Piatra Craiului and Bucegi Mountains. In the evening, we will arrive in Bucharest for accommodation in 4 * hotel.
Panoramic city tour of Bucharest including Parliament Palace (the second largest administrative building in the world after the Pentagon and the world`s heaviest building according to the Guinness Book), the Romanian Athenaeum (one of the best concert halls in the world), the Arch of Triumph. Your incentive travel also includes a walking tour in the old town of Bucharest.
Transfer to Henri Coanda Airport in time for your departure flight.
* Programs can be modified depending on the weather conditions and tours can be customized on request.
- Bran Castle – is considered to be among the 10 most beautiful medieval castles in the world with a history of over 600 years, which carries the famous legend of Vlad the Impaler (Vlat Tepes) and Dracula. The castle was built by the inhabitants of Brasov in the 14th century for militarily strategic role, in order to protect the mountains pass from the invading Turks.
- Magura and Pestera – traditional and picturesque mountains villages which reveal the pastoral way of life of the Transylvanian shepherds. One of the most beautiful customs and traditions in Transylvania is ravishing sheep celebrated every year in Bran. The fest symbolizes the end of the pastoral year. On this occasion, the shepherd’s sheeps are getting down from the mountains, which are returned to owners, along with cheese. Then, the celebration becomes a rustic party where the locals where listening to music, dancing and traditional Romanian dishes are consumed. Practiced from ancient times to bring good luck, health and abundance whole community, this tradition are unique in Romania and Europe.
- Simon Hermitage – an Ortodox Monastery built on a hilltop is surrounded by beautiful mountain crests of Bucegi, Piatra Craiului, Postavaru and Magura Codlei. The place was founded Hermitage is soaked with the blood and bones of Romanian soldiers killed in fighting resistant worn over Rucăr – Bran in World War I. Moreover, in order to honor their sacrifice was high and a memorial crucifix next to the church.
- Brasov – a commercial and handicraft center of Transylvania since the fourth century, a museum-city of tourist interest where you can visit the Vestiges of the Ancient Citadel of Brasov, Black Church, Schei Romanian School, the oldest school with teaching in Romanian, the first in the three Romanian countries, and the Old Downtown of the city with medieval burg aspect.
- Bolboci Lake – dubbed the “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, surrounded by picturesque landscapes, dominated by massive mountains, well wooded, formed behind a dam located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters.
- Off-road tours of rare beauty, the optimal choice of 4×4 Tours team to facilitate legal access and in maximum security in wild places with sensational views over Bucegi, Piatra Craiului, Ciucas, Baiului, Postavaru, Piatra Mare, Fagaras Mountains.
PRICES & SERVICES
Price starting from 150 Euro / day /person
We can design a custom tour for you!
The final price per tourist is calculated at request by the agency depending on the number of adults travelling, number of 4×4 vehicles used, km travelled and other potential options.
Each 4×4 vehicle is driven by one 4×4 Tours team driver/guide and can travel:
- 3 more people in maximum comfortable conditions
- or 4 more people in less comfortable conditions (3 people on the back seat)
The price includes:
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a superb locations of 4* pensions / hotels.
- Full board (3 breakfasts. 4 lunches and 3 dinners – check-in with lunch and check-out with lunch)
- Accommodation and all meals for the “4×4 Tours” guide and drivers
- 4×4 vehicle rental with driver, equipped with gear and ready for off-road like Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similar
- Towing and Recovery Equipment
- Tourist assistance services – Romanian and English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road tours
- Fuel depending on km traveled, car wash and parking fees for each car
The price does not include:
- Flights to/from Bucharest – Romania
- Option for rafting, assisted by licensed team and professional equipment and video recording, half a day: 78 EUR/person minimum 8 persons
- Option for rent an ATV – 1 hour – 30 EUR per 2 persons
- Option horse riding – 1 hour – 20 EUR per person
- Options for observing bears – 10 EUR/person, entrance to the Castles – 10 EUR
- Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
- Travel insurance specific for the off-road and adventure tourism
- Additional fees for single room occupancy – 119 EUR per person / 3 nights
- Other optional fees not mentioned in the program
For other detailed information do not hesitate to contact us.