- Romania is a fairytale land with a wild nature that waits to be explored. You discover a land of legends, castles, wonderful meadows with wild flowers, magnificent forests with oaks, phages and pins, still home to hundreds of different species of plants and animals.
- Discover the last corner of Europe where you can find unspoiled nature, sustainable over time. It is the place where ecosystems are preserved for the benefit of humans and also of nature.
- Romania is an amazing place where the delicate relationship between man and nature still remains in perfect balance. Rural traditions are still very much part of the way of life, which keeps the Romanian countryside so unique.
- Travel to the land of living traditions and discover the Saxon settlements with fortified churches dating back from the 13th century, the Transylvanian wooden churches with unique architecture, included on the UNESCO world heritage list.
- Romania is a place like no other with natural beauties that offers you the chance to get back to nature.