Day 1 Bucharest – Prahova Valley – Bucegi Natural Park – Plaiul Foii
We pick you up from your location in Bucharest or from the Otopeni Airport. After crossing Prahova Valley we begin the adventure with off-road tour on Bucegi Plateau, visiting Bolboci lake – dubbed “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters. Depending on time we have the option for off-road tour on wild Diham Valley with a senzational views over Bucegi Mountains. Accommodation in Plaiul Foii.
Optional magic ambiance of firecamp.
Day 2 Plaiul Foii – Rentea Mountains – Brasov – Barsa Land- Plaiul Foii
After breakfast, we will continue the off-road adventure tour in Rentea – Baiului Mountains giving us the chance for breathtaking landscapes. Then, we will visit beautiful Brasov, a museum-city. Here you can discover the Vestiges of the Ancient Citadel, the Black Church is the symbol of Gothic arhitecture in Romania, and the Old Downtown of the city with medieval burg aspect. After lunch, we will continue our off road journey through Barsa Land (Tara Barsei). After a full day in the middle of the nature, we head back to our lodge in Plaiul Foii for dinner and overnight.
Optional horse-riding and magic guitar evening.
Day 3 Plaiul Foii – Magura – Pestera – Bran – Podu Dambovitei – Bucharest
Off-road tour in the hills around Bran with an optional hike in the Canyon of Zarnesti, trying to discover the pastoral way of life of the Romanian sheppard. The stunning views of Piatra Craiului and Bucegi mountains and the “spread” traditional villages stay with us along our journey. Visiting the Simon Hermitage located in very beautifull place and off-road in Fundatica – Sirnea – Ciocanu – Dambovicioara and return to Bucharest.
* Accommodation provided in a superb location of the tourist lodge Piatra Craiului Tavern 3* or similar in Plaiul Foii – Piatra Craiului
** Programs can be modified depending on the weather conditions and tours are customized on request.
- Bran Castle – is considered to be among the 10 most beautiful medieval castles in the world with a history of over 600 years, which carries the famous legend of Vlad the Impaler (Vlat Tepes) and Dracula.
- Peles Castle – the former royal residence of Romania since XVIII century, is considered to be the most important historic architectural ensemble in Romania, which by its unique character and historical and artistic value remains one of the most beautiful monuments in Europe.
- Rasnov Citadel – one of the best preserved fortified citadels of XIV century in Transilvania, situated strategically at the border with Wallachia erected by the Teutonic Knights on the wooden fortification in early XIII century.
- Brasov – a commercial and handicraft center of Transylvania since the fourth century, a museum-city of tourist interest where you can visit the Vestiges of the Ancient Citadel of Brasov, Black Church, Schei Romanian School, the oldest school with teaching in Romanian, the first in the three Romanian countries, and the Old Downtown of the city with medieval burg aspect.
- Sighisoara – the historical center of Sighisoara is the most famous inhabited medieval citadel in southeastern Europe. Included in the UNESCO world heritage and situated on the list of protected monuments, the fortress-city hosts dozens of architectural ensembles of Gothic – rural, Renaissance and Baroque styles.
- Viscri – one of the many Saxon fortified churches, representative of European architectural military style hosting a museum of Saxon civilization.
- Bolboci Lake – dubbed the “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, surrounded by picturesque landscapes, dominated by massive mountains, well wooded, formed behind a dam located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters.
- Off-road tours of rare beauty, the optimal choice of 4×4 Tours team to facilitate legal access and in maximum security in wild places with sensational views over Bucegi, Piatra Craiului, Ciucas, Baiului, Postavaru, Piatra Mare, Iezer, Fagaras Mountains.
Ask for best price for you!
The price is depending on the number of adults and children travelling, number of 4×4 vehicles used, km travelled and other potential options.
Each 4×4 vehicle is driven by one 4×4 Tours team driver/guide and can carry:
- 3 more people in maximum comfortable conditions
- or 4 more people in less comfortable conditions (3 people on the back seat)
The price includes:
- accommodation for 2 nights in a superb location of the tourist lodge Taverna Pietrei Craiului 3* or similar in Plaiul – Piatra Craiului
- Full board (2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners – check-in and check-out with lunch)
- Accommodation and meals for the guide and drivers
- 4×4 vehicle rental with driver, equipped with gear and ready for off-road like Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similar
- Tourist assistance services – Romanian and English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road tours
- Fuel depending on km traveled, car wash and parking fees for each car
- Towing and Recovery Equipment
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites mentioned in the program
The price does not include:
- Transportation (flight, vehicle, train, etc.) up to the departure site mentioned in the program
- Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
- Health insurance specific for the off-road and adventure tourism
- Additional fees for single
- Accomodation (comfort) 4* hotels can be provided on request at additional price
- Other optional fees not mentioned in the program
The final price per tourist is calculated at request by the agency depending on the number of adults and children travelling, number of field cars used, km travelled and other potential options.
For other detailed information do not hesitate to contact us.