This short 4×4 adventure trip is a great way to discover the wonderful Transylvania, home to some of the world`s fascinating landscapes and beautiful castles! We leave the pollution of the city on this 4 days 4×4 tour and experience the wildlife, history and culture of this legendary land as a few travellers get to do. You will enjoy the breathtaking views over Carpathian Mountains, taste delicious traditional foods and explore truly unique places!
An amazing way to experience the unspoiled beauty of Romania!
Day 1 Bucharest – Bolboci Lake – Bucegi Natural Park
On arrival to Henri Coanda Airport, you will be greeted by our guide and your 4×4 journey begins by crossing Prahova Valley to Bucegi Mountains Plateau. Here, we will explore some of the most attractive highlights of the area Bolboci and Scropoasa Lake.Then, we will drive towards our hotel, located in Bucegi Natural Parc, offering a unique view over the mountains.
Day 2 Bucegi Natural Parc – ATV riding – Magura – Pestera – Bran( Dracula’) Castle – Plaiul Foii
After breakfast, we drive towards meeting point for taking over the ATV vehicles for a 1 hour ride through beautiful landscapes in Azuga area. Then, we continue the off road trip to the traditional villages of Magura and Pestera, with some of the best breathtaking views in Romania. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to visit the famous Bran Castle, known as the home of Dracula`s spirit. The Bran Castle with a rich history that has been very well conserved is considered to be among the 10 most beautiful medieval castles in the world. Next destination is a special location, Amfiteatru Bran with a spectacular view over Bran area. Along the way we will across gorgeous landscapes with magnificent views over the Piatra Craiului Mountains. Accommodation in Plaiul Foii.
Optional horse-riding and magic guitar evening
Day 3 Plaiul Foii – Rafting on Buzau River – Poiana Brasov
Today, we drive to Nehoiu, a small town in the North of Buzau County, to live a unique experience on the waves of the Buzau river. Rafting route has a length of about 9 km and the descent is about an hour an half. Rapid river sections have areas that create sensations, and areas with natural pools, in which the team can get off the boat and cool. After lunch time, we will drive to Poiana Brasov, the famous ski resort in Romania for accommodation. Dinner and folk show at a traditional restaurant in Poiana Brasov.
Day 4 Poiana Brasov – Diham Cotagge-Sinaia – Bucharest
After breakfast and check out, we start driving to Diham Cotagge enjoying amazing views over Bucegi Mountains After that, we head to Sinaia for having lunch. Sinaia is one of the oldest and most famous mountain resorts in Prahova Valley.
Transfer to Henri Coanda Airport just in time for your flight.
* Accommodation provided in a superb location of the tourist lodge Piatra Craiului Tavern 3* or similar in Plaiul Foii – Piatra Craiului
** Programs can be modified depending on the weather conditions and tours can be customized on request.
- Bran Castle – is considered to be among the 10 most beautiful medieval castles in the world with a history of over 600 years, which carries the famous legend of Vlad the Impaler (Vlat Tepes) and Dracula.
- Poiana Brasov – Located close to the medieval city of Brasov at an altitude of 1200 meters, Poiana Brasov is the best mountain resort in Romania.
- Bolboci Lake – dubbed the “The Sea of Bucegi “, the lake is among the most spectacular natural attractions in the area of Bucegi Mountains, surrounded by picturesque landscapes, dominated by massive mountains, well wooded, formed behind a dam located at the highest altitude in the country, 1438 meters.
- Off-road tours of rare beauty, the optimal choice of 4×4 Tours team to facilitate legal access and in maximum security in wild places with sensational views over Bucegi, Piatra Craiului, Ciucas, Baiului, Postavaru, Piatra Mare, Iezer, Fagaras Mountains.
PRICES & SERVICES
Ask for best price!
We can design the suitable event for your customers!
Each 4×4 vehicle is driven by one 4×4 Tours team driver/guide and can travel:
- 3 more people in maximum comfortable conditions
- or 4 more people in less comfortable conditions (3 people on the back seat)
The price includes:
- Accommodation (budget) for 4 nights in a superb locations of 3* special lodges or hotels.
Half board (4 breakfasts and 4 dinners – check-in dinner and check-out with breakfast)
- Accommodation and all meals for the “4×4 Tours” guide and drivers4×4 vehicle rental with driver, equipped with gear and ready for off-road like Nissan Patrol, Mitsubishi Pajero or similarTourist assistance services – Romanian and English speaking guide trained in 4×4 off-road toursFuel depending on km traveled, car wash and parking fees for each carTowing and Recovery Equipment
The price does not include:
- Flights to/from Bucharest – Romania
- Lunch can be arranged as nature picnic lunch or in a restaurant on the route – about 13 EUR/person
- One more overnight for resting in Bucharest, accommodation with breakfast in 4* hotel and dinner in Old Center and transfer to airport in next morning – 85 EUR/120 EUR per person in double/single occupancy
- Options for observing bear in the wild – 25 EUR/person, entrance to the Bazna Spa – 12 EUR/person, entrance to the Castles – 10 EUR
- Alcohol and other refreshing drinks
- Travel insurance specific for the off-road and adventure tourism
- Additional fees for single room occupancy – 79 EUR per person / 4 nights
- Accomodation (comfort) 4* hotels can be provided on request at additional price
- Other optional fees not mentioned in the program
The final price per tourist is calculated at request by the agency depending on the number of adults and children travelling, number of field cars used, km travelled and other potential options.
For other detailed information do not hesitate to contact us.
In order to view the consolidated offer as PDF file, please click on the links bellow: